There are many opportunities out there that promise to assure your success online if you purchase and use their internet marketing tools. One such opportunity that promises to deliver to you the “very best products from the most important and essential niches that will assure your online success” is the Niche Marketing Kit. In the Niche Marketing Kit review we are going to see if it delivers on its promise to help you make”next year your best year yet” or if it leaves you more confused than ever.
What is The Niche Marketing Kit
The Niche Marketing Kit is an internet marketing tool kit created by John Thornhill and Dave Nicholson that promises that you can get your hands on the BIGGEST and BEST Internet Marketing Complete Toolkit that they have ever released for a fraction of the original cost. According to the sales page, the toolkit contains the proven tools and strategies that they used throughout the year and contributed to their success.
Thornhill and Nicholson state that they have been evaluating the past year, what they did right and what they did wrong in their business and narrowed things down to 5 specific areas that they excelled in that helped them turn over more than a million dollars in sales throughout the year and decided to put these together and made the same exact tools, products and strategies available to give their customers the best possible start in 2020.
The 5 specific areas include:
- Traffic Generation
- Video Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- List Buiding
- Social Media
It turns out that they do this promotion every year and simply update their process for the next year.
The Niche Marketing Kit Buying Process
The sales page for The Niche Marketing Kit is similar to many other products in this niche. It introduces you to a limited time special offer to get your hands on the biggest and best internet marketing complete toolkit that they have ever released for a fraction of the original cost. It also claims that if you purchase the product, you will have all that is necessary to have online success for the New Year. The proven tools and strategies that they have used to earn millions of dollars on the internet.
One thing that I do like about the sales page is that it does tell you exactly what you get for the cost of $19.95. It is nice to see that the Niche Marketing Kit has a crystal clear sales page and doesn’t leave you feeling like you have no idea what you are purchasing.
Once you have made your purchase, you are then taken into the purchase funnel for the Niche Marketing Kit. The purchase funnel has 3 upsells and 2 downsells.
For $99 you get the 99 PLR Product Packages Special Offer – This is a Prival Label Rights (PLR) to 99 ready-made products packages that they claim sell excellent for them. If you decide to pass on this offer you will then be taken to Downsell #1 mentioned in detail below.
For $25 you get 25 PLR Product Packages Special Offer – This includes Private Label Rights (PLR) to 25 ready-made product packages that they also claim continuously sells excellent for them.
For $99 you get the 99 Premier Websites Special Offer – This includes 99 targeted websites that they claim sells regularly for them, even very well at double the cost they are offering here. If you decide to pass on this offer you will then be taken to downsell #2 mentioned below in detail.
For $25 you get 25 Premier Websites Special Offer – This includes 25 targeted websites that they also claim sells regularly for them very well at double the cost they are offering here.
For $9.95 a month you get PLR Monthly And Store Builder Monthly Combined – This package includes 2 of their best-selling monthly products for the price of one, which include Monthly PLR Products and Monthly Niche Targeted Websites. They claim these to be proven products that regularly sell like hot cakes at double the cost they offer here.
If you say no to the third upsell you are then taken to the original product that costs $19.95.
See How I Earn An Online Income Using My Simple 4 Step Formula
The Niche Marketing Kit Review
Pros and Cons of The Niche Marketing Kit
- You are told exactly what you get on the sales page – For each of the 5 specific areas they include a detailed description of each of the products they offer in the category. Plus they do not promise you will make a ton of money using the tools, so there really is not a huge amount of hype like other products in this niche.
- For $19.95 you are offered quite a few products – in each of the 5 specific areas. So you do get quite a bit of products for the price without having to take the upsells. This is much better than other similar products where you have to take the upsells in order to get good value.
- They reciprocate for affiliate sales – When you sell their products as an affiliate they reciprocate by promoting other products that you own for you. In other words they send you traffic to other affiliate products that you may already own, even if it is not their products. They promote for you.
- Quality of the products are not that great – This includes the upsells. After taking a real good look at their products, they seem to be similar to free bonuses I have seen from other products in the same niche. Many of the PLR products you get for free are very similar to the products you pay for in the Niche Marketing Kit.
- The Products are mostly PLR – As an experienced affiliate marketer I am not a big fan of PLR. Private Label Right products are basically duplicate content in the eyes of the search engines. Duplicate content means other companies and affiliate marketers are promoting and publishing the same exact content which will not rank in the search engines. Ranking in the Search Engines is a major form of traffic and you simply cannot rank PLR products so you cannot take advantage of the best traffic source on the planet.
- Too Many Products can cause confusion – Having so many products thrown at you can cause confusion and may result in a lack of focus. Many marketers do not succeed due to a lack of focus which causes them to continuously purchase more of these types of products in attempt to succeed online.
The Niche Marketing Kit Review
Many programs like The Niche Marketing Kit promise you will make a huge amount of money in a very short period and then deliver a product that requires you to take one of the many upsells in order to deliver on that promise. This simply is not the case with The Niche Marketing Kit.
Instead, John Thornhill and Dave Nicholson give you quite a bit of value with their core product without you really having to take one of the upsells. On the sales page, they do go into detail about the products you have the opportunity to purchase. Unlike a lot of other programs that leave you hanging without a clue as to what you might get when you make the purchase, The Niche Marketing Kit tells you upfront what you will get.
The thing is, if you are looking to make a good amount of extra money online, this program can point you in the right direction by giving you some actionable items to do in order to learn how to build a sales funnel and build a list. They do deliver as far as providing an education and tools. Also, the bonuses they offer do go beyond what I expected to receive.
The problem, however, is that most of the products are PLR products, which means that you will receive a lot of duplicate content that other marketers are promoting. This, not only increases the competition, but also does not rank well in the search engines if you are looking to build a solid business in my opinion. This type of business requires that you actively seek out traffic to your pages which usually means having to buy traffic such as solo ads. This can be quite expensive.
This program would be a good resource if you have a large marketing list and want to sell the products as an affiliate. In fact, these products are designed for such activity. They even go to the extent of helping you promote other products if you sell a certain amount of products for them. So this product is mainly intended to be used to promote as a JV partner. It is really not intended to help you build a solid income online.
If you are looking to create a full-time solid business online, you may want to consider a different path.
So, What’s Better Than The Niche Marketing Kit?
If you are looking to build a solid business online and build a passive type of income, then affiliate marketing is the path you want to take. This includes creating a solid foundation and rank in the search engines to gain residual traffic so that you do not have to actively obtain traffic and spend money on solo ads and other traffic methods.
My recommendation is to learn and obtain all that is necessary to sell affiliate products and gain residual traffic and create a passive income. You also want to be involved with a community of other marketers who are successful and learn from them as well as have a formal training program.
One place that you can find all of this is my top recommended resource. Once you join for free, you can find a community of marketers who are willing to help you out, plus an in-depth training program and all of the tools and resources you need to generate a full time passive income for years to come.
Not only will you find a great in-depth training program, but you will be exposed to ongoing training by marketers who are already succeeding in affiliate marketing. Plus you will be provided with everything you need without having to purchase other products related to this niche. Plus, you will be involved with a great community of other marketers that you can network with and share ideas.