I have been involved with the direct sales and MLM industry for a very long time now and this one seems to be unique in how it operates. In this IDLife review I would like to discuss one of the unique attributes of IDLife and decide whether this is a good company to invest your time and money in. Network marketing and MLM companies seem very attractive these days to people who want to earn extra money or have a more flexible lifestyle.
Many people are looking for a way to either replace the income they make from their full time job, or supplement their income to help make life a little easier.
Let’s take a look and see if IDLife can be the business opportunity that you have always wanted to pursue or, if not, explore a better business opportunity that will help you meet your financial goals.
IDLife considers itself an approach to healthy living. It is embarking on one of the newer trends in the health and wellness industry. IDLife is build around the MLM business model and produces and sells organic nutritional supplements. Of course, so do many other companies, such as Herbalife. But, IDLife adds something unique to the industry and you won’t find it in other companies that simply sell vitamins and supplements.
You See IDLife utilizes something called IDNutrition
What is IDNutrition you ask? IDNutrition is a customized nutritional supplement program. How this works is IDLife collects the individuals medical history such as medications, eating habits, drinking habits and genetic information. Once they get all of this information, they make an assessment, which is then backed by more than 7000 third party, peer-reviewed clinical studies.
This way, the customer only takes the products that are uniquely suited to them. This is a unique attribute that the company has developed. In a very competitive market, it may be necessary for something this unique to survive the competition. The ultimate results is a program specifically designed to meet the specific needs of each client.
IDLife was founded by CEO Logan Stout in 2014 and the headquarters is located in Frisco TX. The company specializes in nutritional and weight management. Although the company itself is fairly new, the IDNutrition program has been in existence for over 17 years by a group of nutritionists, doctors and other research scientists.
There has also been notable figures that have endorsed the company, including Dallas Cowboys Hall of Famer Troy Aikman and Larry North, the celebrity fitness expert. Even-though the company is not that old, it has about 58 employees and over 10,000 associates.
IDLife Product Review – What Does IDLife Sell?
IDLife essentially sells supplements that enhance weight management, nutrition, bodybuilding, sleep, energy, and overall health and well-being products. They don’t add additives or unnecessary fillers and are free of soy, GMOs, gluten and other hormones.
IDLife has 11 different categories of products, all containing natural ingredients and many containing all organic ingredients. As mentioned before, the products are backed by clinical studies, but they are also FDA approved. This is a big plus in this particular industry.
The 11 different product categories include the following:
- IDNutrition – As mentioned before this product line is a complete overall health and wellness package or, more accurately described, program that is totally customized to each individual customer.
- IDLife Experience -This is a three step product plan designed to help you lose weight, have more energy and overall well-being. You are offered specific products that help you create a healthier lifestyle.
- IDLife Slim – This is a supplement that is all about weight management. It helps with the control of hunger and cravings in addition to providing energy and focus.
- IDLife Shakes – This product line includes protein shakes as a source of Omega 3 fatty acids in addition to needed fiber. These are intended to stimulate metabolic functions and help with lean muscle development. They also help curb your appetite.
- IDLife Energy – As is sounds, this supplement provides energy as a safe pick-me-up solution without the crash effect that other energy supplements have. These are available in an energy drink as well as chews. The energy drink is only 10 calories, while the chews are 15 calories. Both provide a natural source of energy.
- IDLife Hydrate – This product line is all about delivering vital electrolytes, minerals, antioxidants and other vitamins that support cardiovascular health while promoting the body’s muscular and nervous system the nutrition that they need.
- IDLife Workout – This product line provides pre and post workout shakes. They are meant to provide the nutrition that your body needs before and after a good workout.
- IDLife Sleep Strips – This is an awesome product and will help you fall asleep easily without habit-forming ingredients, while allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed. They contain Melatonin, 5HTP, and L-Theanine.
- IDLife Weight Management – This is a very popular system that includes appetite control chews that help you fight hunger and boost your metabolism. Plus, aid in building and protecting lean muscle mass and decrease sugar cravings. You can see why they would be so popular.
- IDLife Kids – This line of products provides your kids the nutrition they need and includes shakes, and a product called Hydrate. These products are intended to fill in the gaps to their nutritional needs.
- IDLife Skin Care – This line of products is a dermatologically approved skincare line which is hypoallergenic. They include a cleanser, serum, and day and night creams.
The above mentioned product categories are the company’s top sellers. There are other edibles, such as nutrition bars as well as others.
The IDLife Opportunity
The opportunity that IDLife has to offer its independent distributors includes 10 different ways to generate an income within 4 different categories. This allows them to get paid, monthly, weekly, the ability to earn free merchandise and receive certain lifestyle benefits.
Paid distributors can receive a discount on all purchases of 10% for themselves as well as for their family members. They can also earn a 10% commission on direct retail sales plus receive a $200 bonus for every 9 customers they generate.
IDLife also offers a “3 and Free” program where you can earn product for Free by placing your IDNutrition on an auto ship program or scheduled delivery and accumulating a minimum of 300 TQV from three or more customers that are on a scheduled delivery program.
These retail profits and business builder type of bonuses are paid weekly, while other types of bonuses are paid monthly. IDLife also offers a rank achievement bonus and a car bonus. This gives the distributor the opportunity to make a name for themselves for branding purposes, which is a big part of the MLM business model.
The IDLife MLM opportunity is one that focuses on both retail sales and recruiting unlike other MLM companies that tend to focus on just the recruiting angle. Companies that typically focus on the recruiting aspect, tend to increase their prices to compensate for the surge in the recruitment aspect. An example of this can be seen in my Jeunesse MLM Review.
I have been in the Direct Sales industry a very long time and I can tell you the MLM business model is a very difficult way to make an income unless you are familiar with the industry and know how to succeed with Network Marketing. Especially if you are looking for a solid passive income. Believe me, there are easier ways to earn an awesome income online
How Much Does It Cost To Join IDLife?
There are essentially two ways to get started as business owner with IDLife. The first way is to purchase an Associate Enrollment Kit for $199.99. You do get products with this kit so the initial price really isn’t as high as it might seem at first.
The second way to get started is to purchase the Associate Enrollment Kit with the DNA testing kit for a total of $299.99
These two options are the faster ways to earn an income. There is also an option to get started through what is known as a Virtual Starter Kit. This is actually a free way to get started. It is a slower approach, however. It provides three downloadable documents that guide you along with one month’s access to IDLife’s Pro Website Bundle. You will need to sell two of the kits mentioned above or get $500 in personal sales. Once this is accomplished, you enter the rank of an Independent Associate.
So, basically, until you hit this rank, you will not be earning much money at all.
Can You Make Money With IDLife?
Although IDLife has made a name for itself and has been featured with Direct Selling News , it is still a relatively young company with a huge amount of competition. They are competing with companies like Herbalife and others who have been around for a very long time.
You know, I have had a lot of experience in the direct sales industry including Network Marketing, MLM and affiliate marketing and I can tell you that there are easier ways to make a passive income on the internet without having to build a downline or sell products that can be purchased just about anywhere online of offline.
I have had some success with one of IDLife’s competitors (Herbalife), but it was a lot of hard work. You have to constantly sell retail products and build a large team to make any decent amount of money. Not to mention the fact that many of the people on your team will quit and you will have to continually build and build and build.
There is an easier way!
Pros and Cons of IDLife
- The Products are FDA approved
- The Products are backed scientifically
- They have a good product line with decent prices
- The company is relatively young
- They have a lot of competition that has been in the industry a very long time
- The MLM structure is difficult to make a passive income with.
- There are easier ways to make a passive income online
One of the hardest aspects of trying to make a consistent income with the MLM business model is that many distributors feel under pressure to succeed. They end up looking and sounding desperate as they try and promote to their family, neighbors, Facebook friends to purchase products and then to join them in the business. The end result is often making a few bucks here and there.
I personally have made high rankings in several MLM types of companies only to find I ended up working way to hard and often times spent more money trying to make money. It was an endless push. I realized after years of this madness that there is a much easier way to make money on the internet, and that is affiliate marketing.
If you are truly interested in what the internet has to offer in the money making industry, the easiest and most lucrative way is to own your own online business. That way, you get to choose what you want to promote as apposed to having someone else set the rules for you. If this sounds better to you, learn how to run your own online business for free. Check out the best option below.